Options
Hi there, Im Cathy and I have recently joined this site. So far so good. I have a long way to go and need all the support I can get. I welcome all to add me as your friend. I am a 47 year old woman with grown children now. Im a diabetic and need to get in better shape and loose weight. My first goal is to lose at lease 15 pounds by christmas. Of course I would like more but one step at a time. So good luck to everyone here and hope to talk soon .

Replies

• xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I will certainly add u :)
  • karabear1985
    Options
    Me too! :)
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi Cathy and welcome to MFP this is the fist step for the rest of your life now. As it is not a diet it is a change of life. You will be able to lose the 15lbs by christmas and baby steps l say. As l was just trying to lose around 10lbs in 8 weeks and once l did that l did another 10lbs and so on and now l am at 56lbs, I have another 15lbs to go before goal weight.

So add me and good luck
  • 2Bhealthier2
    2Bhealthier2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I've been on here about a week and half now and have lost 5.6 pounds. I love this site so helpful and informative. Stay with it and you wont have any problems loosing the weight you want. I too have a long way to go but I will get there sooner or later. Add me if you would like. :smile: