Eating breakfast in my car

Options
Any ideas for breakfast to eat while I drive to work ?? I leave for work at 5:15 in the morning so getting up any earlier is not an option. Thanks !

Replies

• natalovesmusic
    natalovesmusic Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    For a tad over 200 Cal, Weight Watchers Smart Ones has english muffin sandwiches with/out turkey sausage(yum). Just pop it in the microwave while you finish getting ready to leave
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Everything bagel with cream cheese
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    McDonalds.
  • sespi
    sespi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I hear you on the early mornings! I leave at 5:30 most mornings. My breakfasts of choice: breakfast sandwiches (english muffin, egg, cheese, sausage -- which you can actually make in advance and freeze, then reheat in the morning, or just buy already frozen ones), homemade muffins, and lately I've been eating waffles that i pop in the toaster and then spread with peanut butter.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Svelte makes these protein shakes that are amazing and really filling. They come in little cartons ready to drink. Cappaccino is my favorite, but they also make Chai, Chocolate & Vanilla flavors.

I also think Greek yogurt and granola can be done in the car if you just stick your face in it and eat it with your tongue. You'll never have to take both hands off the wheel.
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    My favorite is peanut butter (1 Tbls), honey (1 Tbls) mixed up, then make a sandwich using the 40 cal/slice bread. That and a bottle of water. Quick, filling and not messy, either!! :drinker: ETA Only 235 calories.
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Almost any kind of sandwich. It's perfectly ok to have "dinner" stuff for breakfast. You can make it the night before and keep in the fridge. Wash some fruit while you're at it. An apple is easy to eat in the car..no juice dripping on your shirt. lol. Or cut up melon the night before and put it ina baggie or plastic container....you can eat that with your fingers. If you like milk, take that too. Use a water bottle or any kind of container that it the right size.
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Any ideas for breakfast to eat while I drive to work ?? I leave for work at 5:15 in the morning so getting up any earlier is not an option. Thanks !
    Do you have the option of eating once you get to work? Taking your breakfast and heating it up once you arrive? I see a lot of this @ my office even though these people come in @ 8 a.m. I'm not sure how long of a drive you have or what your workplace situation is. ex. we have refigerators and microwaves @ work.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    English muffin + cheese
    PB + toast
    make ahead breakfast sandwiches/burritos
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I core an apple quick and take some Kashi go lean crisp cereal and snack as I go
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    eating-in-car.jpg
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    1) Hot coffee mixed with a scoop of protein powder. Tastes just like a latte but I get my protein.
    2) Cheese chunks and apple slices
    3) Go Raw bar with PB on it
    4) Chobani and fruit with flax
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Waffe with nutella or PB
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    bbigmac12.jpg
  • sunlovers
    Options
    Is that breakfast for the week? ????
  • pasofan
    pasofan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Lol !!!
  • pasofan
    pasofan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Lol !!!!
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Tried the yogurt, fruit and cereal combo once. Ended up having to wipe down the dash after braking hard. Also have had to search the floor for my apple. Breakfast in the car has been a big fail for me, too distracting! Lol
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Tried the yogurt, fruit and cereal combo once. Ended up having to wipe down the dash after braking hard. Also have had to search the floor for my apple. Breakfast in the car has been a big fail for me, too distracting! Lol

Try mixing everything together and then make popsicles with it. Can have your yoghurt and drive time too!
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I saw a man eating cereal with a spoon once, while driving.