WOW!!! u look AMAZING!!!!
  • amaria9
    amaria9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow - great job, you look fantastic!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    5'5 and 40 years old. Considerably less pear-shaped now than I was before.

b-a-bikini-oct.jpg

from11-5-10-2.jpg

Eating about 2100 calories a day Monday through Friday, not logging on weekends, lifting heavy three times a week and running three times a week.

AMAZING!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I am also a pear-shaped lady. And, I hate it. I'm no where near being able to post a before and after success post, though. Maybe in a year or so. :wink:
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i find pear shapes to be rather sexy..... curves are awesome.... i could do with that extra booty and small waist.... enjoy ur shape :)
  • shanniebug
    shanniebug Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    5'5 and 40 years old. Considerably less pear-shaped now than I was before.

b-a-bikini-oct.jpg

from11-5-10-2.jpg

Eating about 2100 calories a day Monday through Friday, not logging on weekends, lifting heavy three times a week and running three times a week.
    Holy smokes!! You look great! I turn 40 in January and this gives me hope that I will be able to tighten my tummy and lose my thighs. Your before picture looks just like me when I started out a couple of months back. 10 lbs down so far...just don't think I will ever become a runner though!
  • alettep
    alettep Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    @LorinaLyn~you look amazing! Gives me hope as I am hoping to be fit by 40 next July!
  • wkrd
    wkrd Posts: 45
    Options
    Thank you LorinaLyn for posting your photos. I have just started my journey (again) and was so happy to see someone with the same weight and body type that I am. It gives me motivation to see that someone else has done what I want to do and it is therefore possible. I am looking forward to losing about 30 lbs and am starting at 160. You look fantastic. Thank you for the inspiration.
  • abhondu
    abhondu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This thread gives me hope! I am definitely a pear shape - keep those before and afters coming, ladies! You all are my inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!