Fitbit says I climbed 200 floors... (NSV)

Options
But I actually climbed Mt. Osceola! Took five hours to climb to the top and descend. I could never have done this even just four months ago. However, with all my work at the gym the past few months, when my friends suggested this hike, I didn't hesitate. The best part for me was that I didn't slow the group down at all, and they are all super experienced hikers and very athletic. The feeling I had when I reached the top was amazing.

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    But I actually climbed Mt. Osceola! Took five hours to climb to the top and descend. I could never have done this even just four months ago. However, with all my work at the gym the past few months, when my friends suggested this hike, I didn't hesitate. The best part for me was that I didn't slow the group down at all, and they are all super experienced hikers and very athletic. The feeling I had when I reached the top was amazing.

Honey, you are nothing less than a super-star and I'm soooooo proud of you! WOW, you're my shero!
  • NHLeah
    NHLeah Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Last year I did the Welch-****ey hike. I live in NH too!

edited: seems like MFP pal don't like the name of the mountain. ---> Di ck ey is how it is spelled.
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    I need a mountain next to me ... POOOO!

I have to drive at least 5 and a half hours to get to the closest mountain range and that is in Asheville, North Carolina which are the Blue Ridge Mountain Range.

Where I live.. I'm 6 inches below sea level LOL

There are no tall buildings here so I can't climb floors. I dont know how to use that part of my fitbit LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!