I turned down a piece of ... (Nsv!)

Options
ambiedawnz
ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
I can't believe I turned down a butterfingers!

We are staying with friends in DC this weekend and I've been trying very hard to eat well and not splurge too much. Although I have had pizza and some cheese doodles I've managed to stay pretty close to my calories and drink plenty of water.
My friend offered me a little bite sized butterfinger and I said no thanks... The part that surprised me was that I honestly did not want it, I had absolutely no craving or desire for it... Whaaaaaat? I didn't want chocolate?
I'm seriously kinda proud of myself right now :)
Woooot - woot for a NSV!

Replies

• RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Bart Simpson would be outraged, but I - I am tickled for you :)
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! That takes will power! I turned down a Reese's Peanut Butter cup last night... I still wanted it, but I turned it down. :)
  • melissa5604
    Options
    I used to be the biggest candy addict. Then a couple years ago , I just lost my craving for it. My favorites were PB cups , I could eat a whole 1 lb bag in a cpl days , and I have not had one in yrs now. I think it may have been when the big controversy about trans fats happened and all the companies changed their recipes, cause it seemed like the texture changed. Anyway , candy is no longer a problem anymore...I would rather have a slice of quiche, or some other savory yum yum.
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    LOL!!
    Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!