Before:196 During:171!!

Options
This isn't really a success story because I'm not at my goal weight yet but, it is in some sort of way since I have achieve a few of my mini goals :smile: I started in August to try and lose weight so, it's taken me two to three months to get to 171 lbs! :noway:

It's not that great since it's not dramatic but, it is too me because I have been obese for the majority of my life so, losing 25 lbs is such a great achievement. :heart:

I still have a long way to go until I'm in-between 130 - 140 lbs but I will get there just wait!!

There's not that big of a difference in my body but my arms look a tad slimmer and my back fat isn't as bad as before and my clothes are more fitting.

My bum/legs still need work but overall I'm happier than I was before this journey. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lisab0864
    lisab0864 Posts: 154
    Options
    You are a SUCCESS STORY!!!!! Might be one in progress but a success story none the less!!!

Kinda surprised that you aren't seeing much of a difference cuz I see lots of differences between the pics... As a "flat butt" person.............I'd love to have your butt.. ;-)
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    Amazing! You can really see the difference! You are successful!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Don't sell yourself short. You are a success even if you're not at your goal weight. You are a success because:

1. You are on here
    2. You have lost 25 pounds
    3. Your body composition has changed
    4. You are leading a much more healthier lifestyle.

If you can think of anymore please add them and hold on to those successes. Well done on what you have done and keep going. Every little positive change you make is a success.:flowerforyou:
  • KeikaiUra
    Options
    Thank you guys! You're so sweet,I hope I am a success. You have made me appreciate my weight loss even more! I wish you all the luck,support and motivation to achieve your goals too :flowerforyou:
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    awesome ! well done ..and yes I would love to have a butt like yours as well ..LOL
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Looks at the difference in your back especially - your whole posture has changed.

Congratulations!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    WOW well done and in such a short space of time too! The difference in your back is amazing! Really inspirational thanks.
  • Thatslimgal84
    Options
    The best app ever! I am so glad to have found an app that helps u actually lose weight.. So far lost 6 kgs in a month! :) yaaay.. Please add me..
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! You're so sweet,I hope I am a success. You have made me appreciate my weight loss even more! I wish you all the luck,support and motivation to achieve your goals too :flowerforyou:

Glad to hear that my love. I was 196 when I started my journey and am now down to 163. You are not far from joining me so well done again.
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your succcess! You have done an amazing job and you should be very proud of yourself!
  • Arperjen
    Arperjen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, you're doing great so far!

PS - I'd kill to get that kind of loss in my legs.
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are doing a great job!!!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference, especially for only a few months. Great job!

edit: I see you often eat less than 1000 calories a day even when you exercise. You're young; don't screw up your metabolism and please starting eating more:flowerforyou:
  • longingforcontrol
    Options
    OMG if this is not a suceess story then what is? YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! very well done.
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Oh plizzzzzz. There's a HUGE difference and it shows.
  • ybft
    ybft Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone, I see a big difference too!

Pat yourself on the back!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!