Vitamins at night??

Options
Hi , I have been trying to take Biotin and B12 everyday but it makes me really sick even if i eat with it.I just feel nauseus all day so i started taking them at night and for the last 2 night i wake up several times and i toss and turn so i am wondering if the vitamins and trouble sleeping go hand in hand? Any one heard of anything like ths? Thank you!!

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    B vitamins tend to promote energy; that's part of the reason most people take them. That's probably why you're having trouble sleeping.
  • rherington
    rherington Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    First figure out which one is causing the problem. Drop one for a week and see if you feel bad. Once you have determined which one it is, and you really want to take it switch brands and see if it is better. I had that problem with multi vitamins. Finally found one that did not upset my stomach. But I would definitely nit take b vitamins at night.
  • DaraEden
    DaraEden Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    yeah! I take supplements to treat defficiency and get that horrible sick feeling sometimes. Eat a banana! The sick feeling goes away after I eat a banana anyway. Its good for nausea, so pregnant women might find that useful.