My first NSV

Options
so it's my graduation ceremony next week and I have been frantically shopping trying to find something to wear to it, the other day I went shopping with a friend and we were in a shop that has notoriously small sizes, at my heaviest this year I went up to a UK size 12-14, I really wasn't happy at this size, I'm only 5'3.5" and most of my weight goes on my stomach area, anyway, I used to be a size 10 and 90% of my clothes are a 10 as that's the size I've been for the best part of 4 years now (until I put on a lot of weight earlier this year) anyway,to cut to the chase so to speak, I spotted a dress that looked perfect, it was in the sale too and they just happened to have a 12 and a 10 left, I picked up both but assumed I would need the 12, in the changing rooms I went to put the 12 on first then thought, no, ive lost a bit of weight, i'll try the 10 on first, then if it doesnt fit i'll try the 12 on, so I did and guess what?? the 10 fitted me PERFECTLY!!! (I didn't buy the dress in the end as I wasn't 100% sure it was right for graduation in the end) but I FINALLY fit back in a small UK 10!!!!! WAHEY!! Sooooo pleased that when I got home I thought I would try on some of my nicer, size 10 skirts and dresses and I was sooo pleased that my favourite smart skirt actually fits me again! I haven't worn it in over a year!!! so I think I'm going to wear that with a shirt to my graduation now :-)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!