Love some friends for support along the way

Options
2»

Replies

• MagicWhispers
    Options
    feel free to add me.. i just started yesterday, and have over 100 lbs to lose
  • bleavitt33
    Options
    Nice to meet you all. Good luck in your fitness goals!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me! Turning 40 scared me straight. I realized its not going to get any easier from here on. :ohwell:
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like. I'm going to lose 180 lbs. I'm 25% of the way there and that took me 4 months. I'm hoping to be at least 75% of the way there by the time I get married in 10 months. Once I get my dress (by May or June at the latest for my Aug wedding) my weightloss will have to slow down so I don't have to alter much. So I'm working my butt off to lose as much as I can before then!
  • rocca36
    Options
    Hi,

I too am struggling. I have lost 18lbs and want to lose at least 50kgs more. Started off good but have fallen off the bike and would love some support and people in the same boat to talk to. Feel free to add me (not sure how i can ad you!!) Anyone else want to add me also feel free the more the merrier :smile:
  • emuringo
    Options
    Welcome,Just got started 3 days ago! Excellent apps and it's free.
    It would be great to buddy with you. ;)
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards! You have definitely come to the right place for the tools and support you need on your journey. I too have 100lbs to lose. You can do it, take it day by day!