Bittersweet end of 30 Day Shred

Options
ritasice21
ritasice21 Posts: 200 Member
Due to an injury, I have to end my 30 Day Shred on Level 3 Day 5, which is disappointing cause I do not quit. However, I am still really happy with the results. I began on Sep 12th took a few rest days ans a few cardio days. Here are my results:

weight loss: 7 pounds ( I was not easting as clean as I should have)

2" loss from waist
1" from hips
1" under boobs
1/2" under arms
1/2" neck
no loss from thighs or arms
feel so much stronger

Replies

• SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your injury. You got great results though!
    Perhaps you can finish the days you have left when your ankle is better? That way you didn't quit, you just postponed ;)
  • ritasice21
    Options
    I was thinking about that, but I think it might be better to just move on to other workouts, and then come January start it all again. If I wait to finish it I will keep trying and failing every few days. I am stubborn like that!
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Those are fantastic results girl! Healing vibes your way :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    great results, you are so close to the end it doesn't matter. not much more woudl of changed ;)
  • snapril68
    snapril68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I just purchased the 30 day shred online so waiting for it to come in. Cannot wait to start :) Sorry to hear about the injury. Maybe you can try yoga or something along those lines while your recovering?
  • ritasice21
    Options
    Thanks for the support :-). I am able to exercise, been doing cardiofit machine. Luckily I just cannot flex my right ankle while putting pressure in it or jump, so exercise will continue, just not 30 Day Shred right now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!