Water!

Options
I drink a lot of water but i also drink coffee and tea and was wondering if i can count my ater from those too!

Replies

• FitspoEm
    FitspoEm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    yes that counts :D
  • jessienmiller
    jessienmiller Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sweet! So i am drinking enough then. I was worried , I usually drink 5 glasses of plain water and then about 4 cups of coffee, then usually a cup or 2 of herbal tea a day so i guess i average about 10 - 12 glasses a day . Thats good! Thank you I will start putting those in my water intake diary.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I would be a little cautious about counting caffeinated beverages since caffeine is a diuretic. But water and herbal teas are all good, and you can compensate for the caffeine in your coffee by drinking a little more of the other stuff.
  • mtdubree
    Options
    I would say it would count as well as all the water in your food that you eat (although that is hard to measure) I tab the number of water I drink based on my weight and drink half my body weight in ounces everyday for example my current weight is 140 140/2 = 70 oz of water
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    I would count water as water.
    If it's not water it's not water.
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options

THIS!!!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options

THIS!!!

This, because they recommend we drink 8 glasses of day and already know we drink other drinks. These 8 glasses a day are supposed to be aside from our normal diet. Just my opinion.