Looking for Buddies in shepherd,TX

Options
Hi , my name is Bobbie and i am looking for some "friends" in Shepherd,TX area. I need some motivation and someone who i can buddy up with on Fitness Pal. I love this App and it has really opened my eyes to the amount of food i was eating. I actually went over my calorie goal yesterday eating pizza. Pizza was one of my fav things to eat, but realizing that just eating 3 slices almost puts me over my whole day intake of calories blew me away! I have managed over the last 2 weeks to keep my calories under or nearly under my calorie goal for the day. I have learned to look up my foods before i eat them and that helps me a lot. For instance I stopped at Sonic the other day, pulled out my phone started looking stuff up and found the only thing i should consume was the diet soda on the menu. So i opted to skip the sonic meal that day. I need someone to compare foods with, ups and downs, motivation , and maybe even someone to walk with or something if i was able to get to know someone well enough to do that .