i need advice urgently!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• aleefula
    Options
    hello all!!! well just an update on my night out! i have to say i started the morning well, woke up really early, 6 am at 7 did a bit of yoga then went for a 3k run and 3 k walk so that was 6 k in total. Ate a light lunch and then proceeded to get my hair done etc.

Unfortunately, there was a rugby match on sat., so my hubby and friends decided to head to the pub to watch whilst myself and one of my hubby's friends wife got ready. I was good, but did not drink the sensible stuff, i drank coors light (only thing she had in house) but alternated with water for every bottle i drank.

Headed out and then whilst i was there the lads were all pissed by the time we got there so had to either get pizza or burgers, i was good, only ate half a burger and did not touch any fries. Then just drank coors light with ice for the night. I must say even though i did exceed my calories by 150 i avoided the sambuca shots which i love and as a result did not have a hangover the next day, which is good because thats the day i dread after going out as i just veg on the couch eating all the "bad stuff" but since i wasnt hungover i got home got o my runners and went for a short run, then did the new york city ballet workout and a bit of yoga.

All and alli feel for my first night out i didnt pig out as much as i have in the past and everybody commented on how good i looked on my size 12uk dress!!

Thanks all for your advice even though i didnt follow everything to plan, i had a very good night and now back to my plan! (thank god i dont have to go through that for a few weeks now)
  • doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You figured it out. thats what this is all about!