NE England

Options
Just joined a week ago. I was good all week then 'forgot' about my diet at the weekend, oh dear, not the best start.
Which is the story of my life, I'm good all week then at weekends I tend to enjoy a take-away washed down with a bottle of vino followed by a lovely fry up on a Sunday morning. And I wonder why I'm fat lol.

Looking for friends to have a good old gossip with.

Kind regards
Lynn

Replies

• angeparry
    angeparry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too, I even tried it give up my social life but that did not work either... I then decided that for all the extra food I eat or 'drink' on the weekend, I workout harder to get that food off, it actually works cause I work out once every morning, Bout 30 minutes on my treadmill, and I am done, I hate getting back on it in the evening so it puts me off the extra food and drink..
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I got into the habit (Hubby too) of drinking a bottle of wine with our dinner (tea) and hardly noticed. Luckily I've broke that habit, and most of the time I don't even think about it.
    I think it's the same with healthy eating, you have to break the habit of eating 'bad' things, took me a while, but it's worth it. Especially when you've done exercise, you don't want to waste all that effort eating crap.
    I've lost just over a stone (about 16lbs) and want to lose another 6 or so, but it makes a big difference!
  • Talentedcat
    Talentedcat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone ! I'm starting this week, all over again. All suggestions welcome!