Hooray!!

Options
I'm down to having one sugar in my tea...I've always been a two sugar girl but thought I'd try and cut back and I have. I think I can even manage to have less if I have a weak, milky tea!!

Go me!!!

Replies

• emahjain
    Options
    well done you, i'm quite glad i've never been a tea or coffee drinker but i've started drinking diet drink instead of fat drinks but i need to be more strict. maybe i'll take a leaf out of your book.
  • kmdonoho
    Options
    Have you tried using Splenda in your tea, since it's calorie free. I put it in my hot tea and in my coffee. That way you're getting the sweetness without the calories.
  • burner
    burner Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    well done you, i'm quite glad i've never been a tea or coffee drinker but i've started drinking diet drink instead of fat drinks but i need to be more strict. maybe i'll take a leaf out of your book.

Diet drinks aren't any better though I've heard and read. Can be very bad for teeth and cause hunger:

The theory goes that when you drink a diet drink your body gets the sweet taste of the drink but not the satisfaction from sugar - therefore can trigger your mind to crave sugar or energy from another source... If I remember correctly.

Good work on lowering the sugar in your tea...never understand why people like sugar in tea myself tho...

:drinker: