23lbs down! 7 more to go! Post baby! (w/pics)

Options
turtleohs
turtleohs Posts: 127 Member
I am so excited to see all the changes I've made and I'm so thankful for this website which has helped me realize my eating habits were not as good as they originally were. I lost 23lbs in a year, which might be slow to some people but it's been a work in progress. I have about 7 more lbs to go before I get to my goal weight (130lbs) and then I want to tone up!

Just for reference I am 5'8!

The words are cut off...but I cant get it to size down, but it says 5 months post partum baby #2! October 2011

The rest of the dates are 2012

STARTING MEASUREMENTS:

Hips: 40.5
Calves: 14
Thighs: 24
Waist: 32.25
Neck: 13.25
Bicep: 11.5
Chest: 37.25

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

HIPS 34.5
CALVES 13.5
THIGHS 23
WAIST 29
NECK 13
BICEP 10.5
CHEST 36

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/turtleohs/Weight Loss/Untitled-2-1.jpg[/img]

Replies

• PrettyUgly18
    PrettyUgly18 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! :)
    I started at 170,and I'm down to 157,i dont notice the difference myself, but i hope to by 140 :)
  • turtleohs
    Options
    I got really discouraged about half way through and then went back to look at my pictures and it was really amazing for me. Just recently I took my measurements and was shocked too. So I totally recommend that also!

STARTING MEASUREMENTS:

Hips: 40.5
    Calves: 14
    Thighs: 24
    Waist: 32.25
    Neck: 13.25
    Bicep: 11.5
    Chest: 37.25

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:

HIPS 34.5
    CALVES 13.5
    THIGHS 23
    WAIST 29
    NECK 13
    BICEP 10.5
    CHEST 36
  • heatherandlouis
    heatherandlouis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • turtleohs
    Options
    Thank You!
  • Lisa760
    Lisa760 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Keep up the tremendous job. (Beautiful family, too!)
  • turtleohs
    Options
    Thanks on all counts :p It's pretty awesome to actually take charge of my health instead of being a spectator.
  • arifrancesca
    Options
    Congrats, and thanks for the idea. I am going to take my measurements weekly and look back for when I have no motivation.
  • turtleohs
    Options
    Congrats, and thanks for the idea. I am going to take my measurements weekly and look back for when I have no motivation.

Thanks! & Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!