Positive changes in my body

Options
I'll be starting week 7 of my lifestyle change tomorrow but I've already noticed a couple things:

-My skin is amazing due to the amount of water I eat and the quality of food, I did not even break out during my TOM
-My posture has really improved, probably due to my regular workouts
-My level of energy is really high
-I've almost eliminated my insomnia problem
- I haven't had a " I feel fat and ugly" day in over a month. I feel like a million bucks almost daily!

This is about so much more than losing weight! What changes did you notice beside the obvious weight loss?

Replies

• letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Me too with the skin! Before I started losing weight i would AlWAYS have at least one juicy sopt on my chin. in the past 4 months of steady weight loss i've only had ONE and that was the day after i ate my only chocolate bar i've had in the past 4 months.

I also don't have thigh rub issues anymore...
  • KirstenO15973
    Options
    I have just started week 6 and I am very happy. I have dermatitis that covers my arms, but 90% of it has cleared up without medication, I have more energy, enjoy exercising more, not as many hormonal problems, I sleep better, I am more positive, my clothes aren't as tight and the scale is slowly going down!! I wish I had done this a long time ago!!! Will definetly not give up now, It's so worth the extra effort!!!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Well had emergency surgery last January and got my gallbladder removed. (almost didn't make it)
    After, I've gain weight,couldn't diggest well,was bloated,constipated etc etc...
    Since I started working out and started to eat VERY WELL!!!!....

I simply have.....NOTHING!.... All freakin' gone! So so so amazing...!!!
    Also lost many pounds,improved my cardio and lost inches too.