How about a Biblical Diet?

2»

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    I pray Jesus will really come back one day, like the christians believe, and pry the cookies out of my hands.
    I don't thnk Jesus would take away my ccookies. I [heart} cookies
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,314 Member
    Wrong Biblical era, actually. Super-long lifespans are Old Testament. There's also a bit in there about how God doesn't allow that kind of lifespan anymore.

Right! It depends on if you are talking about the Old Testament or the New Testament. In Leviticus, there's buttloads of dietary restrictions, most of which persist in Islam and Judaism. However, in the New Testament, God said not to call ANYTHING that He made "unclean." And it also says that what you put in your mouth doesn't defile you, but rather what comes out of your mouth can defile you as a person.

Yeah, so no purging.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    In before the lock! This thread isn't going to last long.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,066 Member
    A diet of Fish and Bread, and water turned to wine..... Nice diet
    Unleavened bread, you heathen.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    No, they did not live for hundreds of years. Do you also think this planet is only a couple thousand years old?

I doubt that anyone believes that. (Some might believe six thousand, but no one believes 2000. lol) The Bible says that a day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is as day, meaning time means nothing to Him. There is no reason to believe that the beginning of the earth was only six days. It is only translated that way in modern languages. But that is not the original meaning of the Scripture.
  • moraldd
    moraldd Posts: 99
    Biblical diet...
    How it works..

1st - You curse on everything you eat

2nd - You pray you won't gain weight

lol....It's a joke!!!! don't go crazy ninja on my *kitten*.

Take care all :)
    :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion. We reserve the right to move any topic to a relevant public Group which interested members may join if they wish to continue to participate.

This topic is now locked. You may start a private group to continue this dicussion.

Thank You,
    Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
This discussion has been closed.