***Honestly***

Options
What did you have for dinner last night.....where you good, bad or in between?

I had a cup of curry chicken and blue berries for desert :happy:

Replies

• tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Bad. I went to iHop and had a Ham and Cheese Omlette and Pancakes.

*hangs head in shame*
  • Jessica135
    Options
    I did good had a grilled chicken salad.
  • rachefc
    rachefc Posts: 18
    Options
    I had gammon, new potatoes and some fresh veg :-)
  • nevillejohnb
    Options
    I think it ok to cheat every now and then....just gotta get back in the swing of thing asap and make up for it :)
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i had a sandwich. needed to get some more cals in so i had a few potato chips and salsa. glass of wine. and stayed under my cals! :)
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I did well. I had 3 oz grilled chicken breast, 1 medium roasted sweet potato and 1 c corn.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    i had a sandwich. needed to get some more cals in so i had a few potato chips and salsa. glass of wine. and stayed under my cals! :)

I had a lean cuisine...and still had extra cals so I had 2(TWO) girl scout cookies! And I still was under my calorie goal!.
  • marybethbeech
    Options
    I'm doing South Beach, so I had a recipe from their "Taste of Summer" cookbook: sirloin steak with roasted asparagus and tomatoes. And it was awesome. Plus I was still under my calorie goal.
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    Ok, I had BBQ pizza - but ONE piece! With applesauce and glass of milk.
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I did alright! I had a bowl of cereal & the rest of my sons hot dog! :embarassed:
    What? I had mad extra calories left!!! We're supposed to eat them right? :happy:
  • JaneanAriel
    JaneanAriel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I had grilled Salmon, With sauteed green beans it was Delish! I'm having the rest for lunch! I plan on having a slice of Veggie Pizza Tonight, So, I'm getting a good work out in today.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Low sodium boar's head turkey on an arnold's whole wheat sandwich round with lettuce, onion, spicey mustard, and low fat american cheese. Some sour cream and onion baked lays, and a boar's head dill pickle spear.

Then I had about 2 servings of no salt peanuts a little later as a snack, 2 servings is great as they are in the shell and it takes about an hour to eat them.
  • curves718
    Options
    I had grilled shrimp with some mixed veggies for dinner. for my evening snack I had I oats/honey granola bar and chamomile tea. def. under my cals
  • nevillejohnb
    Options
    Y'all are giving me some good dinner ideas...lol
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Lemon pepper tilapia (yum!!!!) and brown rice.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I went to IHOp and had the For Me SPinach Mushroom swiss omlet with pancakes instead of fruit (all within my daily goals)
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I did alright! I had a bowl of cereal & the rest of my sons hot dog! :embarassed:
    What? I had mad extra calories left!!! We're supposed to eat them right? :happy:

I had a bowl of cereal too.

I eat my dinner at lunch time soooooooooooooooooooooooooo :wink:

thats typically how and what I eat at dinner...
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Options
    I was bad yesterday >.>

Frozen pizza, since I'm finally over my stomach flu and could eat something and not just soup !
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,574 Member
    Options
    I had whole-wheat penne topped with lowfat cottage cheese and homemade marinara, a glass of merlot, and 10 dark chocolate chips afterward.
  • jeffreyrashad
    Options
    6 fish stick. 4oz mac and cheese..lol