Kellogs Protein Bars

Options
I have just returned from vacation in the US and brought home some Kellogs Protein Meal bars which are not readily available in the UK supermarkets. As someone who has a carb heavy diet, I thought these might be a good way to boost my protein levels as they are so convenient and rather tasty too. Is this a healthy way to add more protein to your diet but help with weight loss? Thanks!

Replies

• nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Not sure about kellogs, there are sooo many protein bars available over here in the UK that are probably better...I use maximuscle promax ones that I get online cheaper (on sale) than usual, just hunt around on ebay and stuff, many many choices out there : ) Even the Atkins ones are okay-ish...why not just eat more chicken, fish or other meats? Unless you are veggie and if so I apologise for surmising wrongly...Tesco Home Plus do a line of sports supps now too, take a look in there if you don't like buying online.
  • JenJackson31
    JenJackson31 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank U! Just been checking out Holland and Barratt too - they seem to have lots of that kind of stuff too. I'm not vegetarian but am not particuarly keen on meat or cheese so the chocolate protein bars are much more appealing. Thanks for replying!