Replies

• selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    If its only this week ill join....I love chocolate
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I've already ate one piece today... but, I could start tomorrow. :wink: I probably need to do something like this.

Friend request sent.
  • Contentinmyskin
    Options
    :smile: I would love to do this challenge... No chocolate yet today :smile:
  • gnr123
    gnr123 Posts: 173
    Options
    Great stuff, there's a few joined for the challenge...

Lets keep eachover posted on this thread...

How is everyone finding it so far? Any struggles?

I haven't been as bad I as I though I would be, swapped the chocolate for fat free yogurt..
  • pinkpyjamas
    Options
    Hello. Is it possible to join in late? Chocolate seems to be my downfall food. :s

I haven't eaten any yet today so I'm off to a good start.
  • gnr123
    Options
    Hello. Is it possible to join in late? Chocolate seems to be my downfall food. :s

I haven't eaten any yet today so I'm off to a good start.

Join us :D
    My downfall also, today hasn't been too bad..Tonight on the other hand...I WANT CHOCOLATE!

Shall not give in!
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    day 2 ... how is everyone doing?
  • misstilley12
    misstilley12 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Heyy, chocolate is my downfall also but i started my diet on wednesday 10th October and have not had any for nearly 2 weeks :D ofcourse i fancy it i just think there is a lot of fruit i can substitute for it which taste very naughty :) A nice pack of grapes take my sweet tooth away from a couple of days

Hope this helps xx
  • natbeach
    Options
    Good luck everyone!! I am most of the way through a self imposed no chocolate october (choctober haha) - and I have been winning so far! It was getting to the point where I wasnt logging chocolate for a week or two because I scarfed so much haha.
    I have noticed much easier to resist when I am committed to no chocolate - it helps that the boyfriend one upped me and took on the challenge of no chocolate OR lollies for october.

Hell, im looking forward to november first!

Haha the great thing is though it has broken the cravings a bit!

Good luck!!

Feel free to add me chocoholics. I feel you.
  • fit_and_fab_after_kids
    Options
    you read my mind!!!!!!!! i have something with chocolate in it daily :( and i think about it most of the day, lol! i'ts like my crack :laugh: i'm in, does a mocha count as chocolate i guess it does :sad:
  • gnr123
    Options
    day 2 ... how is everyone doing?

I had moments yesterday but wasn't as bad as I thought..

Lets get through another day!
  • gnr123
    Options
    you read my mind!!!!!!!! i have something with chocolate in it daily :( and i think about it most of the day, lol! i'ts like my crack :laugh: i'm in, does a mocha count as chocolate i guess it does :sad:

Me too, I literally spend half my day thinking about it...

My diary looks so much better with out though yesterday, way under everything!
  • lacewitch
    Options
    how is everyone? we are almost there!
    I'm doing ok. no chocolate so far!
  • gnr123
    Options
    Yes still going strong...Can't believe we have almost done it. Might even try to carry on over the weekend..
    Well I'll just see how today and tomorrow goes first

Hope everyone is staying strong x
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Well I am not doing chocolate as my big pitfall is take away and fast food lol and this is day 4 and no take away or fast food so far. I was tempted last night really tempted but I resisted. I know I can fit these things in in moderation if I really want them but it would be nice to break the habit that it has become. Keep going all you're doing great! x
  • gnr123
    Options
    Well I am not doing chocolate as my big pitfall is take away and fast food lol and this is day 4 and no take away or fast food so far. I was tempted last night really tempted but I resisted. I know I can fit these things in in moderation if I really want them but it would be nice to break the habit that it has become. Keep going all you're doing great! x

Yaay! We are doing amazingly!
  • lacewitch
    Options
    Last Day. come on people we can do it! REsist
  • pinkpyjamas
    Options
    I had dreams about chocolate last night. Not touched any yet though and probably going to try carrying this on for a bit.
  • gnr123
    Options
    I had dreams about chocolate last night. Not touched any yet though and probably going to try carrying this on for a bit.

:laugh: You must of been thinking of it before you went to sleep.

Well big well done to us all!