Thursday Check In Group - January 21, 2010

Options
January 7 - 184 lbs
January 14 - 180.5 lbs (-3.5 lbs)
January 21 - 182 lbs (+1.5 lbs) (-2 lbs total)

Short on time ... will write soon ... have a great day!!

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Okay ... Happy Thursday my friends. Sorry about the abrupt post earlier ... just wanted to get us started for the week but I'm at work and they frown on me doing this instead. Honestly ... do they really expect me to work at work? What were they thinking? LOL I hope you're all doing well ... as you may have noticed ... I'm up a tad this week. It's quite understandable. I had a girls' night this week and we all met at Red Lobster for supper. Holy Moly that stuff has way too much sodium. I can still taste it in my system and I'm still bloated and it's been days and days since I ate it. But it was really nice to see all my friends. Anyway ... Good day to you and we'll talk again soon. :flowerforyou:
  • sheri5734
    sheri5734 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hey Ladies, it seems everyone is busy this week....I have to remember to take time for me. I tend to skip me when things get crazy and it showed this week. No loss:sad: But I didn't gain either so I am happy with that since I had a really good loss last week,
    Hope everyone else did well, don't sweat it Maggie sometimes it's more important to have a little bit of fun and then get back on track then to be too strick with yourself. Your less likely to fall off the wagon that way.
    And tell your bosses that you are allowed at least 15 minutes every couple of hours to go on this site :laugh:
    Talk to you all soon
    Sheri
    SW-240
    CW-234
    GW-175
  • Rdy2Lose128
    Options
    Late checking in again so sorry. Down 2 lbs this week. I am offically out of the 150's yayyyy me! Hope everyone has a great weekend. ~Tonya
  • magglett
    Options
    Late checking in again so sorry. Down 2 lbs this week. I am offically out of the 150's yayyyy me! Hope everyone has a great weekend. ~Tonya

Woo Hoo ... 2 lbs. is awesome Tonya
  • magglett
    Options
    Hi everyone ... just checking in. Wanted to share a little advice ... never ever over induldge in fresh cherries just before you go to bed ... man oh man ... what a rough night. There's a volcano in my gut ... I hope it doesn't errupt while I'm here at work. :laugh: Hope you all have a great day.
  • sheri5734
    sheri5734 Posts: 109
    Options
    Maggie you better tell everyone to back away from you in case it blows:explode:
    Have a great day all and good luck tomorrow at the weigh in
  • gijane1ea
    Options
    I am looking forward to weighing in tomorrow.
  • magglett
    Options
    Here's our new thread for this week ... good luck all.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/78823-thursday-check-in-group-january-28th