Forgotten Password

Options
There is another profile with the name nomad0781 with the same info. It's me, but as soon as I logged out, I forgot my password, and entered my email address wrong, so I had no way to recover it. So here's the new me...lol

Hello All...

It has been a long time since I've been on myfit, and my recently added, unwanted weight tells the story. About 2 years ago I found this site, a ton of new friends, and the motivation I needed to stop acting as if my schedule was the reason I could no longer workout like before. I started running and before I knew it, I was a new man. Unfortunately, May of this year I ruptured my triceps tendon (unable to do much after surgery), then a sever bout of sciatica (could not get out of bed) caused my weight and body fat to sky rocket (3 month recovery). So in a nutshell I'm back to regain myself. To once again be comfortable in my own skin. I'm sure my collection of friends from before have all lost their weight and moved on, so like the NFL, I'm looking for replacements. STARTING NOW...lol

Replies