What's your phobia?

Options

Replies

• Wrreck
    Wrreck Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Spiders and the creepy feeling that someone is watching me at night if the blinds are open. No matter what time of day sitting with my back towards a window bugs the crap out of me too.
  • karmaology
    Options
    Clumped together holes/bumps. -shudders-
  • adelitas_star
    Options
    Really, the only thing I am afraid of is someone I know getting a terminal illness, or getting one myself.
  • Eat_clean_stay_tiny
    Options
    Obesophobia

- fear of gaining weight
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    The sound of a dog licking/drinking.
    It's the most terrifying thing to me. Ever.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Omg! I feel for all of you!!

Another phobia of mine is people being upset with me..... I can't handle it and if any of you get mad at me I will hide in a closet and die!

Lol, I feel you...if you're being serious, that is. I'm a people pleaser...along with avoiding scummy ponds and throwing up. I'm making quite an impression of myself, aren't I?

I still love you!
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

ugh..its not a phobia for me..just something that angers me. Sounds of people eating..the moist mouth sounds, lip smacking and all that. One girl at work brought carrots in the other night and started chomping on them. I couldn't put my earbuds in fast enough.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't go as far to say that they are phobias... But I strongly, strongly dislike spiders, snakes, and milk that has coagulated on the bottom of a glass.
  • jflint86
    jflint86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Omg! I feel for all of you!!

Another phobia of mine is people being upset with me..... I can't handle it and if any of you get mad at me I will hide in a closet and die!

Lol, I feel you...if you're being serious, that is. I'm a people pleaser...along with avoiding scummy ponds and throwing up. I'm making quite an impression of myself, aren't I?

I still love you!

Awww, thanks, dear! :flowerforyou:
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Oh! Thought of another one! Ok I am from the country...not like 20 miles away from a 5star restaurant or anything like that.... I mean the STICKS OF MINNESOTA where when I went to college near the twin cities when everyone went to caribou I thought people were going to a taxidermy....

So my first roller coaster ride was when I was 18 on Valley Fairs Wild Thang.... Pissed my pants and cried the whole time.
  • sueallenwilson
    sueallenwilson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Having another heart attack....
  • valnewb
    Options
    people touching their/my feet and terrified of goats
  • animallover1989
    Options
    Im the exact same. Cant sit with my back to the window. Actually im also very afraid to be home alone and im afraid of the dark. And clowns and reptiles.
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    napkins, paper towels.

the sound and feel of ripping plastic tape off cardboard boxes, seriously. i have all my hair standing on end now just thinking about it.
  • Wrreck
    Options

ugh..its not a phobia for me..just something that angers me. Sounds of people eating..the moist mouth sounds, lip smacking and all that. One girl at work brought carrots in the other night and started chomping on them. I couldn't put my earbuds in fast enough.

I used to work with this guy that absolutely drove me nuts when he ate. He was such a sloppy eater, making all kinds of borderline obscene noises when he ate. Yuck!
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    All bugs, mice is a big one and bee, wasp, and hornets. My ex husband's mom had a bad Mouse problem. I refused to spend the night. I would rather get mugged in the car. There gross and discusting and they are just creepy
  • jencjeffery
    jencjeffery Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Fluff/hair in the bathroom - hate it!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Sink holes!
  • mprezn
    mprezn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    MOTHS!!! OMG its the worst!!! My brother used to chase me around the house with them... and i remember i ran out of my english prac exam at school coz there was a moth.
  • Wrreck
    Options
    Oh! Thought of another one! Ok I am from the country...not like 20 miles away from a 5star restaurant or anything like that.... I mean the STICKS OF MINNESOTA where when I went to college near the twin cities when everyone went to caribou I thought people were going to a taxidermy....

So my first roller coaster ride was when I was 18 on Valley Fairs Wild Thang.... Pissed my pants and cried the whole time.

Too funny!! When I tell people that I went to Caribou and they aren't from MN they always say, "Huh? What's that?"