From pacemaker to half marathon... my story.

Options

Replies

• nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing! And I'm so glad you decided to post your story! You're truly an inspiration and I'm proud to have you as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You are sooo amazing. You should be soooo proud of yourself.
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story!! You are an inspiration!!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Thank you. It's reading inspirational stories such as your that keeps me going.
  • kay2nk
    kay2nk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you posted your story! You inspire me CONSTANTLY, but I am expecially proud of you today. I get teary when I picture you crossing that finish line. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! Congratulations and thank you for sharing!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Great story! I just ran my first half in September. Can't wait for the next!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    AMAZING story!!!!!! You are such an inspiration and you look great!!!!
  • mimstero
    mimstero Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yours is truly an amazing story!!!! It also helps me to read how you deal with maintenance and still eat enough during training.That's my hardest part to figure out. WAY TO GO!
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that you decided to post your story. Never doubt that you don't inspire people because you do. Since we have been MFP friends you have inspired and encouraged me the whole way. I am so proud of you, for having the courage to go for your dream and to beat the time you had set. This was your first of many I'm sure!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story! Never give up!
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Great job on the race!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Long story, but very motivating. Thanks for sharing and CONGRATS to you!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Bravo you!! But, doggone it! Don't go making grown men cry. It plays hell on my rep as a "dangerous guy". LOL

^5
  • megs2003
    Options
    I'm so proud of you for not only running the half, but for sharing your story. You really are an inspiration and best of all, a great friend.
  • surscheler
    surscheler Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me, thanks for sharing your story. Congrats on your 1/2 and for improving your health.
  • Glitter969
    Glitter969 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to share your inspirational story. Congratulations on your success. I don't know you but I think you are awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Glad you got the courage to share, it really is a part of your journey. And I can relate to the feeling of not wanting to share. You are an inspiration! And thank you for picking me up so many times!:flowerforyou:
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing. As I was reading your story, I got goose bumps. You are so amazing! Thank you for the inspiration, you have no idea how much it means to me. :flowerforyou:
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing your awesome story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!