Tattoos!!

Options
Let's talk tattoos! Who has 'em, who loves 'em, and who wants to get 'em?!?!?

I have 14 all together!!!
I have...
+a sun with my Libra sign in the middle on my left shoulder
+a big intricate Celtic knot in the middle of my upper back
+Dave Matthews lyrics in blue ribbon on my right shoulder.
+red and black stars behind my left ear
+a skull and crossbones on my sternum
+3 stars with stardust on my left wrist
+a women's lacy bra and the letters BRA in script on my left thigh (it stands for my sister, my cousin, and my initials)
+shooting stars on the top of my left foot
+3 big hibiscus flowers on my left inner ankle/calf (this was a cover up)
+a shamrock on my right inner ankle that says "Lucky Charm" underneath it
+the Boston Red Sox "B" on the front of my right leg, in the ankle area
+the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland on my outer right ankle
+the tribal symbol for "together" on the outside of my left foot (it looks like a mustache!)
+A Michael Jackson silohuette of him on his toes on my left ankle

The MJ is new, I just got it yesterday and it looks PHENOMENAL!!!

How about everyone else??????

Replies

• catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    God, I have two, both of which I got when I was 18. The first is a maple leaf on my lower back. The second is a Japanese Kanji that means inner strength. It is currently hiding somewhere near my left hip, under my stomach flap. :embarassed:
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    HA! I only have ONE, of my daughters name on my arm.. I would love to get more, just havent gotten up enough nerve LOL
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    Mine's going to be my reward if I can lose and maintain my goal by the end of the year.

It'll be a shooting star on my hip.
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

I have...
    +a women's lacy bra and the letters BRA in script on my left thigh (it stands for my sister, my cousin, and my initials)
    +the tribal symbol for "together" on the outside of my left foot (it looks like a mustache!)

O M G girly (14), I like the BRA and MJ tats, they sound pretty cool...
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Sailor girl on the upper right arm... souvenier from my Navy days. I don't regret her, I am what I am and she is what she is. She needs a touchup, but I kind of like her the way she is.

Also have a "Casper the friendly ghost" on my upper left chest. Strategically placed so that when I wear a 'beater his head and one arm are out and waving at you.

What can I say,,, I'm a classy guy!
  • RaeBella13
    Options

I have...

O M G girly (14), I like the BRA and MJ tats, they sound pretty cool...

They are really cool! I think I'm gonna take some pics of them and post! I love tattoos!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    Sailor girl on the upper right arm... souvenier from my Navy days. I don't regret her, I am what I am and she is what she is. She needs a touchup, but I kind of like her the way she is.

Also have a "Casper the friendly ghost" on my upper left chest. Strategically placed so that when I wear a 'beater his head and one arm are out and waving at you.

I'm glad you don't regret her! And I love the Casper idea...that's funny! :laugh:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    We definately need pictures, girl!

I have two.

a Longhorn on my right ankle.

And the word 'courage' on my left foot.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

That's awesome! I love it!
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I LOVE tattoos. I currently have 6, but have plans for many more.

I have:
    ~ a tribal on my low back
    ~ the Pisces constellation on the top of my right foot
    ~ the lyrics "I hope you dance" on the inside of my left foot
    ~ a rose on my right hip (It was my first one :)
    ~ the name "Blackhorse" on the outside of my right arm (It's my dad's CB handle, he's a truck driver :)
    ~ And...my favorite...a large horseshoe with filigree above my left hip on the side of my stomach that has the words "Even if we risk going to hell" above it.

I can't wait to get my other ones! My mom just shakes her head at me. :noway: She doesn't understand it! lol
  • HeatherBurke
    Options
    I have 2, shooting stars on my inner hip, and an awesome dragonfly on the right side of my lower back... Getting a new one in May of a kiss on my foot or a japanese cherry blossom branch... I'm not for sure which one yet... Which do y'all think??
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    I have a German flag (Father's side of the family) on my left shoulder blade and an Austrian flag(Mother's side of the family) on my right shoulder blade. I also have a Teutonic Knight (Germanic Crusader Monk) on the inner part of my right calf.

Tattoos are AWESOME!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    I have 2, shooting stars on my inner hip, and an awesome dragonfly on the right side of my lower back... Getting a new one in May of a kiss on my foot or a japanese cherry blossom branch... I'm not for sure which one yet... Which do y'all think??
    I love love LOVE the japanese cherry blossom branch! So pretty!
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    I have three. a star on my right wrist, a dragonfly on my side (ouch!) and tool lyrics "there's no love in fear" on my right hip.

I want to get one more but i'm not sure where or of what.
  • RaeBella13
    Options

I have:
    ~ the name "Blackhorse" on the outside of my right arm (It's my dad's CB handle, he's a truck driver :)
    ~ And...my favorite...a large horseshoe with filigree above my left hip on the side of my stomach that has the words "Even if we risk going to hell" above it.

I can't wait to get my other ones! My mom just shakes her head at me. :noway: She doesn't understand it! lol

It sounds like you have some bad *kitten* tattoos! We should all post pics!!!!!! And i know what you mean about the shaking the head thing...lol...that's my Gramma! And then she ends up loving them! We are trying to talk her into it! :laugh:
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    I have 2 - a rose on my right inner ankle and my favorite cat's picture on my left shoulder blade.
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have two...I have a fairy in between my shoulderblades. I am not huge into fairys but when I saw her I saw who I want to be. She is elegant, confident, and down right sexy! And then I have a tramp stamp...a turtle with a checkerd flag (aka TurboTurtle). This again speaks to who I am...a little funny and I am my own contradiction. :)
  • SamSaint
    Options
    have none yet but i have one of the best tattooists in the city lined up to do my work. getting a Claddagh symbol around my left wrist (me and my parter getting matching and his fits in with his flames plus can be covered with long sleeves or watch depending on what work we are doing) im also getting script accross my back in latin saying "love and loyalty, knowledge and truth" and then "courage" in ancient greek (im a history major with a soft spot for the classics - my body will look like a rosetta stone when im finished!) accross the lower back. i also want the southern cross on my foot (so i can say im aussie from the ground up :P) but have been put off with the boost in popularity lately and am considering changing that one to the eureka diamond (i want to be unique so sue me), on the other foot i want the words "just run" (for when i get to my run goal - 100km race) so yeh you could say i like tattoos.... :P
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have three. a star on my right wrist, a dragonfly on my side (ouch!) and tool lyrics "there's no love in fear" on my right hip.

I want to get one more but i'm not sure where or of what.

Tool has so many wonderful lyrics to chose from...nice choice!
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options

I have:

It sounds like you have some bad *kitten* tattoos! We should all post pics!!!!!! And i know what you mean about the shaking the head thing...lol...that's my Gramma! And then she ends up loving them! We are trying to talk her into it! :laugh:

Gramma gettin' inked! :laugh: I love it!! I will def put some pics on my profile tonight. I'd love to share them!!