Tomorrow is a new day for me

Options
zee1957
zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
Tomorrow will be my new starting point, I have not been feeling healthy lately I'm having back problems and I'm thinking its because of my weight, I will be starting to log more what I eat and try to stay away from fatty foods. I know its a challenge and I will try my best, I will be cleaning out my fridge and pantry NO more snacks only healthy foods. wish me luck I'm gonna need it.

Replies

• kdenreyes2
    Options
    Good luck! Tomorrow is a new day for me as well! Feel free to add me...we can go through this together!
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    thanks I will add you. Lets keep in touch
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Aww good luck :) add me if you wish i'll support you when needed
  • Findingmyathlete
    Findingmyathlete Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day for me too! I have been logging my food, but I took last week off from exercise. Tomorrow I start again. You can do this!!
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You did the hardest part ... deciding you are ready. The rest is down hill ... good luck. Add me if you need some extra support!
  • Joy1611
    Joy1611 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I hope you have success as you make these changes in your eating. It is challenging for sure. Take it one step at a time. I am in the same boat. I have been completely out of control with my eating. I have logged every bite, but I have been in the red every day. Tomorrow is a new day and a new opportunity to start again. Good luck to you.
  • tangoterry
    tangoterry Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!!!!!!! You have made the decision that enough is enough. Me too! This is a great site because you can log EVERY bite and feel good about your accomplishments when you get to add your exercise. Having friends is a fantastic way to glean support and be held accountable. Please feel free to add me. Best of luck on your journey. :)