My very first teeny tiny NSV

Options
Today was our (hubby and I) cheat day and my hubby brought home pizza! (I still wanted something somewhat healthy) When it comes to pizza I have never had any self control. I will eat until its gone whether I am full or not. I hate having left over pizza. Its no good reheated in my opinion. However tonight was very different... I stopped when I was full! Which was 3 pieces and a few cheese sticks! I know its so miniscule but to me thats HUGE! Also even though it was my cheat day I stayed within my calorie goal. Its a start to whats to come.

Replies

• jeme3
    jeme3 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Good for you!
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    every victory needs to be celebrated. great control
  • HUGE victory!!! Good for you - staying in control! That's awesome!!!!
  • jesscox2003
    jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! keep it going :):)
  • tbspoon09
    Options
    That is terrific! Those kind of changes are what will make the biggest difference! Keep up the great work:)
  • animallover1989
    Options
    And might I add I feel like ick. My tummy does bot feel great now.
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    everything in moderation! well done on your nsv!!! claim it girl!!!!
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    Options
    That is wonderful-good job
  • Julicat6
    Julicat6 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Great first step. Good for you.
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Super NSV...way to go!
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Inner strength is a BIG NSV! :flowerforyou:
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great self control! We learn more each day!
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Sorry your tummy hurts! but great NSV...I avoid pizza for this very reason, I don't know when to stop. Feel Better
  • aneciarobinson
    aneciarobinson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to take control!!! You should fee proud of that!
  • SAGR2
    SAGR2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    well done-keep going! Let's hope the icky tummy will reinforce your new habits.:wink:
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    yay!!! congrats! so u didnt 'cheat' at all afterall cuz within cal limit.. what its all about .. portion control and tracking..if you do and exercise and earn cals u dont 'need' a cheat day anyway.. i dont have one

ps: pizza leftover is good reheated in oven/toaster oven... but once outa fridge i microwave it 30 seconds or so THEN toaster oven/oven.. and almost as good as fresh! just cant do full micro then ya sponge.. LOl
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! I'm the same as you were, i cannot leave pizza, it all gets eaten whether i'm bursting or not! I hope one day i can do the same as you !!
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    NO victory is small!!! Every step in the right direction counts!! Way to go!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    COngrats!! I completely understand, pizza is my weakness as well. lol. GOod for you! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!