The final 6 are so darn hard!

Options
Well my final 6 is turning out to be the hardest to shed. I started my journey Aug 1 and have lost 16lbs. yeah baby. I am thrilled for this to happen to me considering the 1000 times I've tried before. ( quit drinking beer and weight falls off..)
So here I am 6 little old pounds from my goal. Anyone else out there know the feeling? i normally lose 1-2 lbs a week, and am slowing down to 1/2 lb a week. I gotta bust out of this plateau..

Replies

• FrancisCV7
    FrancisCV7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey, congrats to the weight you've lost! I'm somewhat in the same boat, I've lost 17 pounds since August when I really began focusing on eating right and exercising more. Those last 6 pounds may sound daunting, but definitely make that your motivation when you're working out--use that goal to push yourself to go that extra couple minutes in your cardio routine. Those 6 pounds should be gone in no time :)
  • RichieRich40
    Options
    You are so on it!!! You've done an awesome job thus far; just continue to live this healthy lifestyle and the plateau will soon be behind you. I have lost 20 pounds and have fifteen more. I was sedentary, but am a fitness fanatic now!!!! You'll get there...soon.