If I could turn back time...

Options

Replies

• RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm on the never start smoking band wagon. Or I'd go back to when my dad was still around and break his knee caps so he couldn't walk out on his family.
  • cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't change a single thing. Not one moment. I have the most incredible life and one change would alter that.
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Stock market, invest all in apple, and microsoft, and then facebook.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I'm with the "wish I was never with that a-hole" crowd. And I have to keep reminding myself that I need to focus on school and work like many of you wish you had done. I just want a stable long-term relationship, but if it's not with the right guy, it's NOT worth it.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Who knows what would have happened if you did something differently.. The only thing that I really would of liked to change, is not spending so much money from the bank on buying my first car!!!!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    There are so many things I would change if I could, but ultimately if I changed anything I wouldn't have my kids. No change is worth that.

This.
    Many of my bad choices /experiences led me to my wonderful life. Change anything of significance, and this is all changed. Would my life be better? Perhaps, but it wouldn't be this life.

I can only really think of 1 thing, and that would have been my behavior to someone when I was 12.
    I did something pretty mean, but even that incident changed how i thought about things years later. Wish I could go back and apologize, though
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    If I could find a way, I'd take back those words that hurt you, And you'd stay, If I could reach the stars, I'd give them all to you, Then you'd love me, love me, Like you used to do.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    not meeting this guy in person that has been driving me crazy lately.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    cher-meme-generator-ermahgerd-erf-ah-kerd-tehrn-berk-tehrm-252bb7.jpg?1345067116.jpg
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    If I could find a way, I'd take back those words that hurt you, And you'd stay, If I could reach the stars, I'd give them all to you, Then you'd love me, love me, Like you used to do.

cher-meme-generator-ermahgerd-erf-ah-kerd-tehrn-berk-tehrm-252bb7.jpg?1345067116.jpg

you had me at hello.
  • sweet_peas_94
    Options
    The first thing I thought of was, that I never started to hurt myself in order to cope. But really, if I had never started self harming, I probably wouldn't have taken this journey which has made me so much stronger, and who I am today. I would have a lot less life experience. Never regret anything, it makes you who you are.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I would go back to 10 years ago minus one week, October 29 2002, and invite my middle school friend over to my place because at the same day she was killed, and if she weren't there to be in the way of a low-life prick she would still be here today.
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Stayed in school. Waited to have a baby insted of geting prego at 19.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    As bad as it is not trying to get with 2 best friends, should of stuck to the one I really wanted to be with but after a knock back and some attention from her friend I went there. Safe to say nothing happened with either. Big big regret as I'm not that guy, but hey we learn from our mistakes I guess.
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Would appreciate the smaller things in life more such as friends and family that we tend to take for granted
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    If you could turn back time, or if you could time travel to some event, some weekend, some lost love in your past, where would you go back to and why? What would you hope to change or do differently if you had this one time chance to go back?

And your answer is?:smile:
  • HisEminence
    Options
    Good question, thank you for asking. If I could go back in time I would go back to talk to my teenage self. I would tell him that when it comes to women, don't wait for something better to come around the corner. Often the very best is right there in front of you. When it comes to life I would tell him that working hard is just not enough...it is more important to work smart in addition to working hard. I would tell him to treasure every single moment with his parents because when they are gone, they are gone for a very long time. While there are some things, in retrospect, that I would have liked to have changed, I do not think I would be today's me if I changed one iota of any of it. However, it is always nice to lose one's self in thoughts of yesteryear.
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    not one damned thing! Life has been FUN for me!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I do believe that you are the sum of your life experiences and althouhg my life is not perfect right now, I wouldn't change a thing. I like me!

However, I wish I would have spent a bit more time with my dad as he grew weaker. I always thought he was invinsible, he wasn't.
  • ajro0610
    ajro0610 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good question, thank you for asking. If I could go back in time I would go back to talk to my teenage self. I would tell him that when it comes to women, don't wait for something better to come around the corner. Often the very best is right there in front of you. When it comes to life I would tell him that working hard is just not enough...it is more important to work smart in addition to working hard. I would tell him to treasure every single moment with his parents because when they are gone, they are gone for a very long time. While there are some things, in retrospect, that I would have liked to have changed, I do not think I would be today's me if I changed one iota of any of it. However, it is always nice to lose one's self in thoughts of yesteryear.

I love everything about this ^