10 months since I started....

Options
ElizaRoche
ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
Was my new year´s resolution, and im still on it. Im 5´2¨ and I started around 200 lbs, to be honest I was too afraid to use the scale, the first time I got on it was in march, and i was 176.4.
Cant believe im just 15 pounds away of my goal weight!!, im 135 now and aiming for 120...
I just eat healthier (still eat goodies once in a while, not gonna lie), exercise (just cardio), and no, I do not eat my exercise calories back.
I know im just 15 away, but its getting harder for sure... so wish me luck! :smile:

2j271ig.jpg

33jj01w.jpg

oifzvo.jpg

Replies

• angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great Job. Awesome success
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Nice work.. The closer you get to your GW the more you might want to research eating more... Id highly recommend not eating anything less, net, than your BMI... Just a suggestion. I think you'd be surprised at the results... Good luck!
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • ElizaRoche
    Options
    thank u all, and thx Dawn for the advice..
  • camicat1975
    camicat1975 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Love success stories! Congrats! I'm rooting for you!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing and being so honest. You are an inspiration to all of us! :flowerforyou:
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow. Well done. :smile:
  • patrox247
    Options
    You look like a new person. Great job!
  • ElizaRoche
    Options
    thanks.. all the messages inspire me to keep going :smile:
  • Krystasfocused24
    Options
    Fantatsic job!
  • what was the exercises and foods u were eating??? I need help?
  • m3dreamer2011
    Options
    You seriously look like a different person!!!! Amazing effort and outstanding dedication!!
  • Kendi_Alyssa
    Options
    Your goals and starting weight/height are the closest I've seen to mine so far! I'm 5'2 and also started this around 200 pounds, CW 185, and I want to be somewhere between 120 and 140. It's inspiring to see your transformation, keep up the amazing work! I hope I can one day say that I'm down to 135!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • jessicaklessig
    jessicaklessig Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wow you look great keep up the good work
  • ElizaRoche
    Options
    what was the exercises and foods u were eating??? I need help?

in january when I started I did nothing for exercise, I was just never into it nor motivated to do something, and with no money to join the gym (kinda scared to go to the gym tho, being that obese). It was around march/april when my sister motivated me cause she was taking zumba clases, I still didnt have the $ to pay for them, so I looked online and started doing zumba thanks to youtube videos. Im still on it, I love zumba!.
    And those days I dont feel like ´dancing´ I take long walks, I live pretty close to the beach so I gotta take advantage of it :smile:

Talking about foods.. pretty much everything!, I didnt stop eating something completely, I still eat cake when we have a bday, still drink soda once or twice a week, eat bread (wheat, normally a slice a day, or two if my daily calories let me), I love mexican food and I still eat tacos (2 a week).. Its all about moderation I think. Of course I eat tons of veggies and drink 2lts of water a day.
  • ElizaRoche
    Options
    Your goals and starting weight/height are the closest I've seen to mine so far! I'm 5'2 and also started this around 200 pounds, CW 185, and I want to be somewhere between 120 and 140. It's inspiring to see your transformation, keep up the amazing work! I hope I can one day say that I'm down to 135!

You will be there in a glimpse believe me.. I feel it was yesterday when I weigued and I saw 176.4 on the scale.. Good luck!!

And thanks to the others that commented :smile:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look great....what an accomplishment in that length of time...Some dedication there...
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You were beautiful, then but I can see your beautiful confidence now!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I came back to mfp after my pregnancy (which I had lost 39lbs), I was at 205. I'm currently down to 181 and am hoping to be at 125. I'm 5' 2". You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!