What Is Your Dream Body?

Options

Replies

• amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Anna Paquin is a good goal for me. I think we have similar body shapes. I'm about 50% there.

anna.jpg
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Basicly I already lost tones of weight because it am 56 kg (or 55.7 as my scale today said) and I guess when I started few months ago I was somewhere between 71-74 kg (i don't know exactly because I only jumped on teh scale when I lost quite a visible amongh and it showed 68 kg, my family and friends at the time estimated eveyrthing between 3 and 6 kg lose). Iam 168 cm tall so I don't think that there is any need to loose more weight. Right now I train because I want to run a maraton next year and I'd also love to have a sixpack a contour that would show that those muscles are there :)

308145438_0fit25B55D_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

If I count my weightlos than I think I am 90% there. I lost at least 15 kg so working for 6pack seems like a last 10% really ... I'll admit that I don't really have any good idea about how to get this 6 pack I want because I am training for this marathon I mentioned above and I've been told that endurance and strengh training don't really mix well so ... if I had to choose between running a marathon or having a 6pack than it is definitely the running but I'd love to have both tbh.
  • head_in_rainbows
    Options
    Hmmmm something like this:

muscle-art.jpg

My ULTIMATE body physique would be that of Greg Plitt .... But I am a realist and I believe genetics and time is against me..... So my more realistic goal would be this picture also.

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooly crap guys! This is simply amasing :D I think i need a moment here.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    400842_430823566954140_44439348_n.jpg

in the white, but with much more definition :wink:

I'm not too far from where I want to be. 16% body fat in this picture taken 5 weeks ago and I would like to be 14-15% body fat.
  • head_in_rainbows
    Options
    I don't dream about having a celebrity body. My goal is to have the best body for me!!!

Yes but one can use the photo of a celebrity or someone else as an inspiration. I for example see photos of slim girls with athletic bodies and six pack and thing that I'm aiming for that too. It's not about obsesing over it but if it inspires you why not?
  • thr33martins
    thr33martins Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for Jillian Michaels. Our age and body type are similar, so I think it may be attainable.

jillian-michaels-01-bikini.jpg

Me too - this is about my body type. Not too far to go - I have a layer of fat to lose, but the muscle tone is already under there. :)

And Skylark, your before and after are INSPIRING!! You look awesome...nice job...
  • head_in_rainbows
    Options
    400842_430823566954140_44439348_n.jpg

Wow! You already look amasing! Congrants on the great job girl!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    IMAGE DELETED

Wow! You already look amasing! Congrants on the great job girl!

Thank you!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    This one:
    F34F5DD0-174B-45C4-8D23-E912AC823B8E-5902-0000032DF2AE5ABB.jpg

Not sure i can ever have it but I'm using it as motivation
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    2gsofuv.jpg

or megan fox.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    This would be awesome... but I don't have enough butt for that body. I don't even think my waist is narrow enough...

tumblr_m5hznqZDgq1r9wdo0o1_400.jpg

So I will aim for this! I am not too far off, when I get to my goal of 180 I should be about here. She wears a size 12 an I wear a 16 so that's 2 more pants sizes....

158681586840139030_ZGI1ijLT_c.jpg
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Didn't think about it but I would be stoked with Zac Efron.

Zac+Efron+shirtless+open+Body+Picture+2012-1.jpg
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Mine:

Shawn_Ray_74.jpg
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    something like this, maybe a little bigger
    16.jpg

this guy looks nothing like this in every other pic of his and in real life. he's like 170. Super photoshopped pic. just sayin
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Minus the bad boob job:
    42d62b26.jpg
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Mine:

Shawn_Ray_74.jpg

Bravo Dan, BRAVO! :)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    1. No. I don't like pictures. Pictures steal your soul.

2. I'm 60 lbs from my goal body.

3. My biggest concern is just being SMALLER. I don't care if I'm muscled and perfect. I don't want perfect. I just want smaller.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Olya Haidner minus the fake boobs

444.jpg

I'm forever away... :sad:
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Brad Pitt in Fight Club or TROY
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Tom Hardy in Warrior, Im about 75% where I want to be, not going to have his physique but I will have a six pac and I hope to inspire people who was like me because I was more like Jonah hills uglier fatter older brother a year and a half ago lol