Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for a few guinea pigs....

Hi. My name is Adam. I am currently training to be a personal trainer and will hopefully be qualified in the next few months. Anyway I am really interested in looking at online personal training versus face to face training. So what I want to do is match a few people on here up with clients I'm training at the minute. Clients who see me Willl be those who see me once a week and in between get a few texts. The people on here will ideally be in contact daily and will get all support and motivation on here and via email.

Why am I doing this. Basically I want to see if there is a difference in weight loss success between people on here who will have MFP friend support plus my help and my clients who don't have any other support. I'm hoping to use the results as part of a project I will be doing just before I qualify.

So, if you are looking for some extra help and motivation this could be for you! Please drop me a private message with a few details about age, weight, and a little about you.

Thanks

Adam

Replies