Fish oil

Options
Today is my first day on fish oil...

I am starting with optimum nutrition fiush oil. I have heard a lot of good stories about it and figured I would give it a try.

Any one have some good (or bad) experiences with fish oil?

G

Replies

• mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I've been taking Omega 3 fish oil 1000mg x 2 daily since the beginning of October...not sure what I expect from them but their meant to be good for heart and brain function....so hoping to feel very perky and alert soon!! Lol
  • geoffers12
    geoffers12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have had some joint pain recently and was informed that this could help some....Any truth to that?

G
  • seashell99z
    seashell99z Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've tried taking fish oil to lower my triglyceride count, but it give me headaches. I wish you luck with it!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Fish burps!

Seems to help slightly. I take it in conjunction with turmeric.
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have had some joint pain recently and was informed that this could help some....Any truth to that?

G

I'm not sure that fish oil helps with joint pain, but I take Chondroitin/Glucosamine/MSM for my joints.
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Fish burps!

^^Haha Fish burps is right! Also I had NEON yellow pee. it was bizarre.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Fish burps!

That's why I take Krill Oil instead--no fish burps! I think it's probably because the dose is smaller for Krill Oil.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

G

Possibly, as it's a general anti-inflammatory. MSM would help more.
  • FlamencoGal
    FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Fish burps!

That's why I take Krill Oil instead--no fish burps! I think it's probably because the dose is smaller for Krill Oil.

Me, too!! Krill Oil is sooooo much better!!! No burping and only take one little capsule!!! Love it!!!