What do you do to stay motivated?

Options
I've been on and off MFP for the last year or so. The first year I started doing it, I obtained awesome results with a loss of 30 lbs. But within the last year I've been lazy with logging my food and not working out consistently. What are some things you do to keep you motivated to continue logging and exercising? I've gained about 10 lbs back. I'm 20 lbs from my goal weight. I keep telling myself that I've done it before so I can do it again...the problem is I haven't done it again yet!

Replies

• zeala
    zeala Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I joined fitocracy online. Been having a lot of fun with it.
  • PattyC64
    PattyC64 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can try varying your workout routine and follow one that has a schedule. I'm currently doing Insanity, which is 9-weeks, so the calendar keeps me motivated. I did not think I could handle the 6-days a week it calls for. I've also done 9 week running programs and others. It changes the routine and adds a challenge.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I have a picture of me at my heaviest weight posted up in my cube at work. I have to see it every day. It's in my profile, too. A daily reminder of what slipping too much will lead to. I don't want to be there again.