How many inches/sizes did you lose with the 30 day shred?

Options
Hey! I need motivation to start 30 day shred again so maybe seeing some good results will motivate me!! :smile: :tongue:

Replies

• LuckyMe381
    LuckyMe381 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bump- i was about to ask the same question...starting 30ds today
  • DaRizzKid
    DaRizzKid Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    After level 1 i dropped 4 lbs and 1 1/2 inches in the waist. I'm in level 2 right now. The videos are on YouTube and are great! :)
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm officially starting this program today. I tried the level 1 video on saturday... and I surprisingly got through it without dying. I'm looking forward to the results... and screaming back at JM.
  • kmakar
    kmakar Posts: 103
    Options
    I did 30DS after doing C25K, then training for a 10K. I am 5'6"
    before/after pic in my profile

Chest: 40” to 39”
    Waist: 32.5” to 31”
    Hips: 43.5” to 42”
    Weight: 172.5 to 164
  • MidlifeGlowUp
    MidlifeGlowUp Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow. I've had 30DS for months and haven't tried it. I'm going to start tonight.

Thanks for the inspiration.
  • jomorie
    jomorie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    starting this tomorrow - will take pics :]
  • Jamie_55
    Jamie_55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day5 Level 1 a couple hours ago. I'm finding that while not SUPER sore, I can feel my legs and abs having muscles again. I can't do a full pushups yet, but I'm getting a lot closer to not taking a break on the girlie ones. Also making it through the cardio sections with no breaks anymore. I have a persistent shoulder injury (about 2 years worth of good shoulder times... ugh) so I don't want to push the upper body/shoulder workouts past a certain point. But I definitely am starting to feel some strength returning. It feels great and I am excited to do it each day now. I think that the first circuit is the worst so by the time I'm done that I feel ready to commit 110% to the remainder of the workout.
  • FDwife153
    FDwife153 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    are all the videos on youtube? ive heard the 30ds mentioned on here...but dont know a whole lot about it. can someone fill me in? thanks!! :)
  • DaRizzKid
    DaRizzKid Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    are all the videos on youtube? ive heard the 30ds mentioned on here...but dont know a whole lot about it. can someone fill me in? thanks!! :)

Yes, they are all on youtube. Here is the link for Level 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I lost 8.4 LBS
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    the very 1st time i did it i did it for 30 days in a row, not knowing you were suppose to take rest days. i lost 0 weight and 2 inches off my hips, 1.5 off my waist, 1 off my chest, 2 off my lower belly.
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 6 of level 2. I have not lost any weight but I have lost 10 inches from my body all over. I feel stronger and much slimmer. Most of the weight came from my under bust and waist.

20daysinto30DS.png
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Let's be honest...I made it through 6 days of the program and stopped! lol But I lost 1/2 an inch and a pound so I'd say it works!
  • kirianna55
    Options
    Just doing this is awesome.
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I'm on level 3 and lost 5 lbs, 2 inches off my waist, 1.5 from my hips:)
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    the first 10 days i lost 10cm (abput 4 inches) and now i seem tobe stuck.. level 2 doesnt change my body and i cant wait to start level 3 in 2 days !
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm still a work in progress . . just completed day 6, level 2.

BUT, from level 1 I lost 800gms . . 1cm off hips and 1cm off thighs, 2cms of waist and 4cms of bust!!!
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Did the shred 3 times. Lost 17lbs the first time, 10lbs the second time, and 14lbs the third time. I pretty much owe most of the lbs I lost using MFP to 30 Day Shred. It is a good workout. I went from pant size 22 to 16 with all three times combined.
  • kirianna55
    Options
    You guys are Awesome
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS after doing C25K, then training for a 10K. I am 5'6"
    before/after pic in my profile

Chest: 40” to 39”
    Waist: 32.5” to 31”
    Hips: 43.5” to 42”
    Weight: 172.5 to 164

^ Did you make these dramatic changes in 30 days? Congratulations, that is amazing! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!