Ketchup is my absolute favorite!

Options
Absonthebrain
Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
I could have it on breakfast, lunch and dinner! It goes with almost anything and makes everything taste better. Have been in love with ketchup since I was a little girl. Anyone else have the same passion for ketchup?
:smile:

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Not so much anymore but I used to. My dad would always say 'you want some fries with your ketchup?'
  • Absonthebrain
    Options
    Your dad is funny! :laugh:
  • nicosland
    nicosland Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ketchup is the only condiment I could never give up. After having tried all the brands out there as well, Heinz is the only brand for me. I don't have it on everything but there are some things that cannot go without ketchup either. Heh heh
  • Absonthebrain
    Options
    Yeah nicosland I so agree with you and hienz, the flavour is impeccable. I really love it on homemade over baked roasted potatoes!
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I don't feel strongly about it one way or the other, but I don't have any. Every time a recipe calls for it, I have to go buy some!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    heresy! heresy i say!!

it's not even the best red, tomato-based condiment.

mmmmm... BBQ sauce!
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Not even close.

HP Sauce.

For fries, mix 50/50 with Worcestershire sauce, pour on, and die of ecstasy.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfED9PHvl2tqS2izHk8QTj8F3pVih3CVlp0TTLWBeoTilAAy37cEs7sr6WMw
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I put ketchup on my ketchup :D (Yes I have that on a t-shirt lol)

Having said that, lately I've been favoring BBQ sauce. HP Honey Smoked I think it is, although I've not been having much of that. Light Mayo is about all I have now. Certainly needs to be Heinz ketchup when I do have it, nothing else comes close.
  • Absonthebrain
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfED9PHvl2tqS2izHk8QTj8F3pVih3CVlp0TTLWBeoTilAAy37cEs7sr6WMw

hmmmm something to think about! LOL :laugh:
  • RopenChoke
    RopenChoke Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love it! I've really cut back so I don't waste the calories. In the past, a 64oz bottle a week for my family of 4. Heinz ketchup on Kraft mac n cheese was one of my favs.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Ketchup should be renamed "French Fry Sauce."

Other than that, it should be banned.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I only find myself using ketchup when eating fast food fries.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I had a colored ketchup obsession as a kid. When they came out with the blue, green, purple etc. ketchup I'd put it on everything. Not so much anymore though..