ADD ME Girls (and moms).. 3 BOYS IN 5 Years 40lbs to go

Options
Hi guys...I'm 24 with 3 boys... Married at 18...and as of today 189... I have a little over 40 lbs to go...and would like to get more people and moms to interact with

Replies

• athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of two kids a boy and a girl. Added you. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • lrob100
    lrob100 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom too, currently at 185, with at least 35 more lbs to go--so we have a similar amount to lose although I started far heavier than you. Sent you a friend request, any other busy moms feel free to add me as well!
  • tairaven
    tairaven Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hi, I'm also a mom, with four boys. Although three of mine are now 18-21 yrs old, I also have a 20 month old. I'm sorta in the same boat you are too. I added you :-)
  • tishaparker1980
    tishaparker1980 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4, 3 girls and 1 boy. I am currently at 150lbs. 30 more to go. U can add me if you'd like. :)
  • kestrel359
    kestrel359 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 year old mother of a 1 year old son. I'm looking to lose 30 lbs
  • tap_0072
    tap_0072 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2. Feel free to add me! (I have 33 pounds to go).
  • natalie7015
    natalie7015 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have two children. A girl and a boy. I have lost 30 pounds but have struggled in the last six months to lose any additional weight. Been lacking motivation, but trying hard to get back into it. Please feel free to add me to your friends list! : )
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome and feel free to add me. I am a mom of two and have 45 pounds to go

Goodluck!!!!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I had five children in seven years. This does not count the three older children.
  • KimberliRM
    Options
    Hi, please add me. I'm new to MFP and could use some support. I turned the big 40 in August. I'm a mommy to two little girls. Kamryn is 5 and Harper is almost 3. I put all I have into being the best mommy I can be. It's now time to take control and lose this excess weight. My goal is to lose 70 pounds.
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hello, 39 y/o mom. 1 girl (13) and 1 boy (10). I started at 170 back in June and am halfway to my goal. This is a great site. I look forward to sharing.