Boring NSV but I like it

Options
I bought a size 12 Luck Jeans as a target to aim for

Now I do have a muffin top in them but the do go on - yeah!!!

Replies

• jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Yay!! That's not boring at all! Keep up the great work and be sure to enjoy those NSVs!
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I think that's a good NSV!!! :drinker:

I was pulling out winter clothes this weekend, and decided to try on a bunch of clothes I had put away several years ago (not even sure why I kept them) some of them fit! :blushing: so I left them out....

Have a great day!
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    Excellent NSV !!! Way to Go.

I keep a pair of jeans in a drawer that I try on every Monday. I have been doing this since the spring! It is the best way to measure progress... Not the scale!

Congrats and stick with it. Won''t it be exciting when those jeans are too big?
    :happy:
  • karenbethrn
    karenbethrn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Feels great doesn't it!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Awesome feeling...
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    That's not boring at all! It's an awesome NSV!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is not boring at all! What is boring is the day the plastic toilet lid didn't sink in when I sat on it. Which by the way is at about 150lbs. LOL
  • mercymarque
    Options
    That's great... Keep pushing... I think the stomach is the hardest to lose. Keep doing the cardio. Good luck. Keep up the hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!