New Week and New Day

Options
I love Mondays! It is a new week, a breathe of fresh air. This weekend I had a great time visiting with my family, which involved lots of food. I don't regret any of it because we had fun and went out to museums and shopped. I can't wait to do all of this stuff 28 pounds lighter!

Anyways, if you aren't feeling as peppy as me this afternoon, here are some great quotes that always help me rev my will power engine up.

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
Og Mandino

The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
Confucius

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
Henry David Thoreau

The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
Amelia Earhart

Replies

• Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I love Mondays! It is a new week, a breathe of fresh air. This weekend I had a great time visiting with my family, which involved lots of food. I don't regret any of it because we had fun and went out to museums and shopped. I can't wait to do all of this stuff 28 pounds lighter!

Anyways, if you aren't feeling as peppy as me this afternoon, here are some great quotes that always help me rev my will power engine up.

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
    Og Mandino

The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
    Confucius

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
    Thomas A. Edison

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
    Henry David Thoreau

The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

Great way to start monday!! Thanks :smile:
  • gundygirl
    Options
    Thank you. I needed that reminder of a fresh perspective. It really gave me a boost. :) It helped me feel happy about my choice to eat fish and veggies instead of the Hershey's Kisses and ice cream that are left over from a party yesterday. Again thanks.