Obession

Options
I have been thinking about food a lot for the last 2 weeks beyond tracking and planning my day.

I have lost 35 pounds so far and am 7 pounds from goal but I can’t seem to stop obsessing about food. I would say I spend 18 hrs a day thinking about food I even dream about on a regular basis for the last 2 weeks.

I have been thinking about eating an entire bag of ripple chips or the entire pot of chili or just saying screw it and quitting and eating whatever I want ect.

My question is how do you stop a thought from becoming a reality?

Replies

• KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Just don't do it. Don't buy chips. Don't eat the whole bag. Believe in yourself! You are in control of your thoughts and you are stronger than they are!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Based on the fact that you have lost 35pds it sounds like you have been doing pretty well on your own. The first way to keep yourself from eating a whole bag of chips is don't buy them and keep them in the house. I don't keep any cookies/chips/etc in my house, becuase I know that I like em and will eat em....

I would recommend eating high protein foods that will make you feel satiated or drink water..whenver I feel hungry I drink water and it goes away...or you can always make a protein chocolate shake those are good and daste like chocolate milk...