Options

Replies

• Helenagrattan
    Options
    I agree entirely :3
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My fiance to be living with me, and training our future puppy-chipper.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I keep hinting to my parents I'd like some heavy *kitten* weights. Hopefully they can pull through!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    A new body!!

Lose 10 pounds

Lose 3%,bodyfat
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    a blender
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas: 5 pull ups
    2.) Gift/Item for Christmas: New tattoo
    3.) Dream Present (if money was no option): A house!
  • 1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas: I want to be under 205lbs by Christmas
    2.) Gift/Item for Christmas: I want to spend time with family. My fiance and I moved away from home and we are kinda on our own. Missing family and friends.
    3.) Dream Present (if money was no option): 2 tickets to home and back!
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas: Make it to 50lbs lost by xmas dat
    2.) Gift/Item for Christmas: Cash for lots of new clothes
    3.) Dream Present (if money was no option): An all expenses paid shopping trip to new york with 1st class flights and 5* hotel.
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas: I'd love to be in the 170s by then (currently about 15 lbs from 179)
    2.) Gift/Item for Christmas: HRM, maybe a gift certificate to my hair salon (that I haven't been able to afford since January lol! Looking rough!)
    3.) Dream Present (if money was no option): Oh, man. LOTS of airfare credit, so I can see my fiance every month or two (that would be amazing!!!!) and still manage to get home every few months to plan our wedding. Okay, and a pile of money.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    'Harsher penalties for parole violators Stan....and world peace'..............

But in truth a new home gym and some decent new power tools!!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas: continued maintenance with a hint o bulk

2.) Gift/Item for Christmas: well, I would really like a compound mitre saw... and not one with that stupid infrared guide... that messes with accuracy too often! and also a good set of pliers. I'd also like a fitbit.

3.) Dream Present (if money was no option): a trip to the tropics. mmmm
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options
    1) 10 class pass to the gym where I do Zumba
    2) Gift certificate to Bob's to get new sneakers
    3) Gift certificates to clothing stores since I'm not going to fit in the things I'm wearing now much longer
    4) A pull up bar, so I can say I can!
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas: Any progress would do...heavier dumbbells, a few more cms of the tummy. I would really like to be able to have a little more hip room in an airplane seat!

2.) Gift/Item for Christmas: Flights to Orlando with my husband and my teens (who probably won't want to holiday with their parents much longer). We aren't having presents this year because we've booked to come stateside. I don't mind what we do Christmas Day, as long as we spend it together and it's warmer than it is here in the UK!

3.) Dream Present (if money was no option): Flights to Vegas or San Fran for a road trip of Northern California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona.
  • Shawty_Ro
    Shawty_Ro Posts: 135
    Options
    Singing " all I want for xmas iiiis youuuuuu"
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    To FINALLY be at my goal..so I can move on and just enjoy my accomplishments!
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    To have learned a healthier lifestyle, which should mean I'm well on my way to reaching my goal weight
    Kurt Kinetics fluid bicycle trainer
    Chicago Bear season tickets, 200 level, between the 30's
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    ".....and cancel Christmas!"

bah humbug :grumble:
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas: To lose 30-40lbs and to be able to run consistently for 15 minutes instead of 10 minutes on the treadmill.

2.) Gift/Item for Christmas: A stationary bike and a small weight set with holders.

3.) Dream Present (if money was no option): To go home and visit family for the first time in 2 years and pay off my dad's hospital debt... as a gift. :heart:
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    JR
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    I would like to see myself at 225lbs or below and I would like to see snow...