Opinions on Lance Armstrong

Options
nphect
nphect Posts: 474
Whats you take on the current situations of Lance Armstrong?

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    There are bigger things in the world to worry about than a guy with one ball making up for his lack thereof.
  • nphect
    Options
    There are bigger things in the world to worry about than a guy with one ball making up for his lack thereof.

easy on the testicle jokes sheesh, thats like men making breast cancer jokes.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    It's very disappointing to me. On the other hand, it's now coming out just how rampant doping was/is in the whole sport of cycling and, given that other had the same 'opportunities' with doping, what he did was still pretty incredible.
  • nphect
    Options
    It's very disappointing to me. On the other hand, it's now coming out just how rampant doping was/is in the whole sport of cycling and, given that other had the same 'opportunities' with doping, what he did was still pretty incredible.

and he still maintains his innocence...
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options

I laughed
  • Bookers23
    Bookers23 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    What he did for the cancer community is simply amazing and it's sad people cannot differentiate his cycling with his humanitarian work. I also don't care if he took every illegal performance enhancing drug known, winning that many races in a row is nothing short of amazing. His natural ability is just that good. I am not saying its right to use peds and it makes for a poor role model but I don't believe his use was the reason he won.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

Wow, rude. He had cancer.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Livestrong > Lance Armstrong
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I wish it weren't true... but it is, so gotta deal. However, I do find it interesting that they cannot come up with replacement Tour De France winners since EVERYONE was doping. Which sort of begs the question - if everyone was doing the same thing, didn't Lance win on a level playing field? Just sayin'...

NO, I don't think it's right... before you come after me.

I hope that Livestrong doesn't suffer from the whole fiasco...
  • Msdiamondd
    Msdiamondd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    There is no proof.. I think he won them and there r his. He step down because it was the right thing to do, think about all the money he raised lives that money save. We as people are quick to Judge can u say u don't have bones in your closet. I wasn't there so I don't care. LiveStrong!!!
  • nphect
    Options
    There is no proof.. I think he won them and there r his. He step down because it was the right thing to do, think about all the money he raised lives that money save. We as people are quick to Judge can u say u don't have bones in your closet. I wasn't there so I don't care. LiveStrong!!!

yeah but he did have like 14 of his teammates out him
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

I've got a nephew with one ball who is kicking *kitten* in med school. Probably he's just trying to compensate.
  • Msdiamondd
    Msdiamondd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    R they mad are is they telling the truth? We don't know!!! Why tell now?
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options

Wow, rude. He had cancer.

Agreed... :grumble:

I think it sucks... A big dissapointment... Although I still admire him greatly. Heart kinda breaks on this one. :brokenheart:
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    All I can hope for is our sport gets cleaner, sooner. I love the sport. If he did cheat it's heartbreaking. I supported him throughout but it looks like I was fooled. Hopefully it ends up making the sport cleaner. It is such a beautiful sport. I respect him for beating cance and all he's done for cancer but I can't respect cheating and disrepecting a sport he was suposed to love.
  • MaryB2
    MaryB2 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    What he did for the cancer community is simply amazing and it's sad people cannot differentiate his cycling with his humanitarian work. I also don't care if he took every illegal performance enhancing drug known, winning that many races in a row is nothing short of amazing. His natural ability is just that good. I am not saying its right to use peds and it makes for a poor role model but I don't believe his use was the reason he won.

Exactly! Especially if everyone ese was also using.
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options

Well said nphect
  • babytis
    babytis Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I think he's an AMAZING athlete no matter what! One title they can never strip him of is CANCER SURVIVER :)
  • babytis
    babytis Posts: 326 Member
    Options

So true, not something to joke about!!!