McDonalds Southwest Salad w/ grilled chix with Southwest Dre

Options
Has anyone had this salad? It looks very delicious and has about 320 calories...another 100 for the dressing........What does everyone think of it?

Replies

• RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I was just telling someone about micky d's salads. They're good and low in cals, BUT EXTREMELY high in sodium.

So if you're OK with that, i'd go ahead and order one.
  • melhealthy
    melhealthy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had the Southwest Salad and it is WONDERFUL!!! I did not use the salad dressing that comes with the salad I had the Paul Newman low fat italian dressing instead of the dressing that comes with the salad and it was wonderful!!!!!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    It's wonderful, delicious, large portion. Very satifactory.
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    i've had the bacon ranch salad from there and it is so yummy and very filling.
  • MrBinkerton
    Options
    Yay! Thanks everyone! I am looking forward to picking one up tonight for dinner! Of course I am picking my fiance the new angus burger with fries :sad: but I am really looking forward to trying this salad!!! :smile: I don't even want to know the cal count of the new burger and a large fry....
  • melissaovadare
    melissaovadare Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I love the SW salad from McD's! what i do is use my ff ranch and mix salsa in it, to make it more "southwestern".....Save the dressing for your cheat day lol