Do anyone use Dailyburn.com

I been seeing this site everywhere and wanted to know if anyone here is using it.

Replies

• IdahoMAT
    IdahoMAT Posts: 9 Member
    I've been quite curious too....
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    I used to use it. Have to pay money for the good features.
    The database is just as screwed up as MFPs
    the community is... almost non-existent.
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member

o ok lol, sounds like a waste of time. I guess I'll just stick w/ MFP especially because its free. I know some people that really like it
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member

o ok lol, sounds like a waste of time. I guess I'll just stick w/ MFP especially because its free. I know some people that really like it

it was cool for tracking weight lifting, the feature for that is WAY better than MFPs. But I use Fitocracy and Jefit for that now.
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member

it was cool for tracking weight lifting, the feature for that is WAY better than MFPs. But I use Fitocracy and Jefit for that now.

Ok, I'm just trying to find something other than MFP. I was reading that daily burn provides meal plans and workouts each day. I think thats pretty cool
  • shipleyak
    shipleyak Posts: 65 Member
    I have been doing dailyburn for past week and really like it. It does have a section that teaches you how to make smarter eating decisions and they really are trying to sell their protein powder and vitamins. However, the workout videos are really worth it. There are 9 programs you can work through. I did a 90s hip hop with my 6 year old tonight and it was a blast and burned a ton of calories. I would recommend it to anyone.