Canadians....

Options
13»

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Fair warning to all the ladies. The OP will become jealous of you, talk behind your back, spread lies and rumors as she has done this numerous times to numerous women here already. Just watch your backs and what you tell her. Take this advice as you want to, just wanted to warn you all.

Someone got their feelers hurt...
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Potty mouth, fun, funny, supportive, badass 40-something Kitchener-ite reporting for duty! :drinker:
  • mlcharb
    mlcharb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi! From Calgary!
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hey there fellow Canadians! Edmonton resident here.
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Fair warning to all the ladies. The OP will become jealous of you, talk behind your back, spread lies and rumors as she has done this numerous times to numerous women here already. Just watch your backs and what you tell her. Take this advice as you want to, just wanted to warn you all.

Who invited the creepo, juice head to this Canadian kick *kitten* thread?? Happy to call you a friend my fellow BC buddy!!
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'd add you but we are already friends... ;)
  • Packer_Hotty
    Options
    Hi I'm Liz! I was born in Canada but live in Ohio now. I still have family in Canada though! Feel free to add me. I am new to this site and looking for friends who can help me with weight lifting. I lost the weight and now I want to build muscle! Here is my before after. I wanna get ripped!

1zxtftt.jpg
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    25 yr old Mommy here from Greenwood BC (that is the smallest city in Canada) only 700 people!!
  • kirbyland
    kirbyland Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi from Winnipeg! :smile:
  • alancheng
    Options
    from Vancouver
  • Lincolnlady217
    Lincolnlady217 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi from Vancouver and the Wet Coast lol!

Sometimes I have a potty mouth, not really a bad *kitten* (passed it I think ;) ), and happy to find other Canadians here to connect with. Been lurking here for a while now, ready to take the plunge and join in! I like to laugh, encourage, and celebrate life's successes. Add me and I'll add you! :)
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    add me fellow Canadians, i'm always motivating and supportive and I like to show off the humor every now and again lol..Nova Scotia here
  • KerrieJane86
    KerrieJane86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    East Coast right here :) Prince Edward Island!
  • LCSoulkat
    LCSoulkat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Canadian from Montreal, QC.
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    From Halifax, living in Northwest NB now! (Also spent a year in Nunavut). Feel free to add me.
  • headoverhills
    Options
    Definitely a potty-mouth, not sure about the badass part, 50 yr old Londoner (Ontario)
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Made in England but here in Cambridge, Ontario!!!! Potty mouth too - not sure if its the English or the Scottish (Dads side) in me :laugh:
  • caroliiine86
    Options
    Hello, from montréal :)
  • julesan902
    julesan902 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    From halifax, currently residing in fredericton no funswick!