Need Motiation!

I have lost 75 pounds (+ 22 from before I found MFP). So with a total of 97 pounds lost, I find myself discouraged because I still have 90 pounds to go. It is sooooooooooo far away, and I'm tired and feeling a bit sorry for myself. I also hate exercising with a passion, but managed to lose most of this weght thanks to summer and swim weather. But now its too cold to swim, I am too poor to join a gym or the Y. Also, did I say I hate exerising? LOL! (It is really the sweatng I hate the most). I keep waiting for that magical time I hear people write about that says they get "in the zone" and they love to "feel the burn" Me.....nope....I resent every minute of it. What can I do to motivate myself to continue for months and months ahead when there is still so much left too lose, and I've lost the one exercise I can tolerate. Let's not even get started on the face that the holidays ae coming!

By the way, I have felt this way for a few weeks now, but have still measured, recorded, and am managing exercise 3X a week (Richard Simmons videos and Leslie Sansone videos lent to me), but the plateau I am on has not budged.

I am 53 years old. Post-menopausal (just had a dr. checkup), so I have several items fighting against me. For example. At 1200 calories a day and 3 hours exercise a week MFP says I should lose between 2.0 and 3.0 pounds a week. Instead other than my first few weeks, I average 1 pound a week. I always stay at 1200-1300 calories, and never go over my allotment of carbs, proteins, sodium, fat, and cholesterol. I drink 1 gallon of water a day.

I feel like I'm at a crossroads and am so ready to just quit. Help me community! I need hep to keep going. I apologize for the whining!