New to MFP have questions.

Options
I have been doing weight watchers and loosing slowly. I am 62 and feel I get a lot of exercise at least for me. I walk, zumba, Curves and do aquacise. I decided to try doing my food on MFP to see how many calories I should be eating. Can someone tell me if I stick to the number of calories MFP say I should eat and eat properly with those calories will I loose? I know that sounds strange but I felt on weight watchers I wasn't eating enough but was scared to eat more. So, I am trying to eat what MFP says but I am leaving some calories as I can't find aquacise or zumba listed for exercise so I don't want to eat more calories than I should.

Replies

• nanainkent
    nanainkent Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    zumba should be listed under Dance aerobic. for your water workout I found it by just typing the word water. You can either eat what MFP tells you too, and then eat 1/2 your excercise calories back and if that is not enough then you can do the TDEE method with seems to work out to more calories alotted. If you want to friend me (I am 56) and started 2 weeks ago, we can do this!! Good Luck