nsv.

Options
jaj68
jaj68 Posts: 158 Member
Today while shopping at the grocery store in our small town, the clerk whom I know fairly well, quietly asked me if I was ok.
Thinking to myself...."I wonder why she is asking this?"
she replies quietly,..."you've lost weight. Have you been trying? Is everything ok?"
wooo hoooooo. I assured her I was fine, and that yes, I had been trying to lose weight.

At work in a retirement home...one of the residents greeted me this morning with "Hi Skinny":laugh:
I am FAR from being skinny.....but I do feel GOOD!! Nearing a 50 lb. weight loss.

Replies

• TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know that feels great for you! I'm about 10 pounds behind you (my ticker is out of date) and have about the same initial goal. I hope we'll both be more than 50 down very soon!
  • jaj68
    jaj68 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have a whole lot to lose to live up to those dreaded height/weight charts. My weight loss ticker is just the first phase of my goal. :)
    Good luck to you on your weight loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!