Open diaries

Options
Iready
Iready Posts: 22 Member
Started a week ago, would love some more friends! Really looking for more that have a 1200 daily calorie goal with open diaries so I can get help with ideas. Trying really hard, but seem stuck in the chicken every night loop.

Also anyone who is on everyday and doesn't mind dishing out some tough love support :)

I've lost 6lbs already and I'm excited to stick with this, help me stay on track and I'll return the favor!

Replies

• princessanna2662
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am on a 1200 calorie plan, have about 70lbs to lose to get to my recommended weight - my diary is open,,,,,,but just to let you know you will se a whole lot of chicken, since I dont eat things that moo, or swim ;)
  • princessanna2662
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am on a 1200 calorie plan, have about 70lbs to lose to get to my recommended weight - my diary is open,,,,,,but just to let you know you will se a whole lot of chicken, since I dont eat things that moo, or swim ;)
  • JaciaW
    JaciaW Posts: 10
    Options
    I just switched to the 1200 calorie plan. My diary is open. Feel free to take a peak :)
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Mine's at 1220 (and let's face it, not too much can be had for 20 calories). Of course I try to burn at least 600 calories so I can eat more.
  • healthyformeanMona
    healthyformeanMona Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of the open diaries too. We are already MFP friends, or I would send you a friend request. Yeah, chicken, eggs, I don't do too much beef. The people on the other side of the ocean (Australia, England) seem to have very interesting, yummy meals. Or how about fish, fish, anyone? Tuna? Tofu??